Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Our Cat Is Cuter Than Yours, Probably


 
I think I am becoming one of those old ladies who talks about her cat.  Actually, he’s (Sixto) John’s cat, but I’m around more than John is.

Sixto is quite irresistible about being cute. He knows what to do to hear people saying, “Oh, my God, you are aDORable!”

Truly, this is what people say when they visit because he puts on a cuteness show. The above is one of his poses that cause observers to melt.

When my younger brothers were kids, they used to collect comic books. One of their favorite characters was Plasman. A superhero who could stretch his body, legs, arms, neck to extreme lengths.

Sixto is Plascat

And aDORable.

1 comment:

Expat Hausfrau said...

LOVE that illustration! It truly captures him! That's Ok, I've been a crazy cat lady for years....